Sunday, April 20, 2008

Reason for Blogging

Well, up until now I have been set against starting a Blog despite Emily's repeated attempts to get me to do so. I don't know what it is, but I have just had something against blogging. Anyway, on Friday, Emily sent me the following email, essentially forcing me to start this Blog.

Top Ten Reasons You Should Start A Blog

1. Your parents would love to see the pictures
2. Not to mention your sisters too
3. You would be really great at blogging (quote from Deborah when I told her I wanted to start a blog: "oh why don't you have Ryan do it, he would be really good at it")
4. I've heard it is super easy, it wouldn't take up much time.
5. You haven't written a family letter in a while and it would be a good way to keep everybody up to date.
6. There are lots of cute videos I would like to share with the family
7. You would have fun
8. Everyone would see how cute our kids are
9. It a good way to save our memories of our boys
10. And Number ten: YOUR WIFE WOULD REALLY LOVE YOU FOR IT!


I replied back saying that my wife should love me irregardless of whether I start a Blog or not, but due to Emily's conditional love and my desire to save our marriage, I have thus decided to start this Blog. I hope you all get some benefit from the sacrifice I am making. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Yeah! It will be fun to see your updates as you keep up on your blog- we have skipped the last week on ours, but hope to post some more picts soon.
ps- way to keep your marriage together Ryan :)
-becca

Katie and Jason said...

Thanks for all of your sacrifices Ryan. We love to see the pictures. In case you don't know, we have a blog too. It's www.myscottfamily.blogspot.com Not quite as cool of a name as yours, but oh well.