Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Firestation

Carter's preschool group did their unit on safety this month, so we took a tour of the fire station for our field trip. The boys loved it. This is the second time they have taken a tour and I have been so impressed both times. The fireman really go out of their way to show them everything and let them get a "hands on" experience. They even had one firman put on all his gear to show them how they look all dressed up!


Nothing is more fun then playing with all the buttons.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie and Jason said...

How fun!! I want to go to preschool!

Lisa said...

How fun! I love the pic of Carter by all the buttons... he looks so grown up!

Liz said...

Such cute pictures! And I really love your "things Carter says" column! They made me laugh. Such a cutie!

teage-and-erin said...

Oh I wish that I could have been there with you!!!