Friday, May 21, 2010

Austin's Blessing Day

Austin was blessed over a month ago and I have been meaning to post some pictures ever since. (It takes me about a month to get most anything done lately.) It was a very beautiful day and we were so happy for all of the friends and family that were able to come celebrate with us for the special occasion.

A shot of the whole fam. Its too much to ask now to have everone looking at the camera I think.

I didn't get a picture of the whole group of friends that came and celebrated with us at the dinner we had afterward but it was so good to see everyone! I did get to snap this one of my good friend Maria and Austin and her cute little guy Davis.

We were so happy to have my sister Amelia and her family there!! They have come up from Spokane for all of our boys blessings, and we were so glad that they could make it!
Little Austin with Grandma and Grandpa.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish we could have been there. I'm glad you did have a bunch of family and friends there to celebrate with!

Lisa said...

P.S. you look amazing! not fair! :) I love your little family pic.