Sunday, April 17, 2011

IBALLE

Carter has been really into writting lately and trying to spell different words. He and Brandon were both asking me how to spell some words the other day so I went ahead and wrote a few for them on their white board. Then he said ok, I got one for you mom, and he wrote down ....IBALLE... for the life of me I could not figure out what he was trying to spell untill he explained to me, "you see, there is a silent 'E' at the end mom so the 'I' says its name." Then it clicked..oh... EYEBALL!! I shouted and then just laughed and laughed. Unfortunately Carter thought I was laughing at him because he spelled it wrong, and the sweet little guy just burst into tears. I felt so horrible. I had to take a picture though, to remember the moment. I thought it was so cute. It turned out really hard to see though because our pen was running out of ink.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz said...

That's a hilarious story! Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

lol, funny stuff!! And talking about how playdough is made sounds a little easier!! nice job explaining! ;)

Lisa said...

That Carter is one smart cookie! He'll be graduating at 15.