Thursday, June 23, 2011

Best Buds


Carter and Brandon have been playing so great together lately, it has really been awesome. I just had to post these pictures of them telling each other "secrets." All day they were whispering things in each others' ears and then they would laugh and laugh. They haven't always played together this way, so I am so grateful for the stage they are at right now, and I am going to enjoy it while it lasts! It makes me think that through all the really tough things that come along with having young kids so close together, moments like this make it all worth it! I love that they will always have each other as friends!








Just had to post this cute one of Austin. This one is nothing but trouble! He does love being outside though.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz said...

What adorable little guys you have! Wish you were closer so we could see them in person!