Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Fun



Ryan and I have been able to go to a couple of sporting events "kid free" (thanks Jared and Paige!) with some friends. A Seattle Sounders vs. Barcelona game (our new seattle soccer team) and a Mariners game. We had a great time!





So I have recently decided that I can leave Carter and Brandon alone to play by themselves while I take a quick shower in the mornings, (with great emphasis on the work QUICK.) Most days everything goes fine, except for the other day I came downstairs to find this. Carter had written all over Brandon with a purple sharpie. Brandon apparently had no problem with this and was happy to let him use his stomach as a drawing board. Even after the bath it actually took a couple of days for it to fully come off.




Carter and Brandon love their little pool. They both run and shout cannonball! and then jump in. Brandon is fearless. Don't ask me what Carter is saying in this video, Something about 90 degrees I think. Degrees was a new word he had learned recently and whenever he hears a word he has never heard he repeats it over and over whether it makes sense in the situation or not.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Brandon looks JUST like RYAN in that picture!!! Does he have his curly hair?! He has grown up so much since last time... can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Deborah said...

That is such a cute video! I love Brandon yelling cannon ball - too funny.

Liz said...

Such cute pictures! I wish you live close so that we could see you once in a while.