Sunday, August 23, 2009

Carter's Room!



We finished Carter's room a while ago but I wanted to post some pictures for those of you who have been asking to see it. We went pretty bold with the colors, but all in all I think it turned out pretty well. Both the boys love it which is all that matters I guess, as soon it will be Brandon's room too. (For those of you who haven't heard, we have another one on the way.)












Sorry my options seemed to be extreme glare or utter darkness, maybe I need a better camera, Or maybe I just need to learn how to use it!





7 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!!! So cute, bold colors are great for kids!! AND SO EXCITED TO HAVE ANOTHER BABE IN THE FAMILY, CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Katie and Jason said...

How cute!! Thanks for sharing. I like being able to visualize your house since I still haven't seen it! Nicely done! Tell Ryan and the boys hi for me!

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

Wow Em! You are talented! I love it! Soo cute!

Maria said...

The video of them playing in the yard with the pool makes me want a yard soooo bad. They are such cute little boys.

Liz said...

You've done a great job with the room decorating! And congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due?

Jared and Paige said...

I do love the adorable room. Good work! I also loved seeing Brandon do his cannon-ball in the pool. (Sigh.) Life with boys. It's exhausting but so much fun.