Friday, November 6, 2009


Carter was not so sure about touching the pumpkin guts. I failed to get a picture of the finished product.

Carter and Daddy, both with their cute litte grins. This is Carter in the same little dracula costume that Ryan wore when he was a boy. (His mom made the costume.) He made such a cute little dracula.

Showing off the teeth. He actually kept them in a lot more than I anticipated. I think he liked them because they were glow in the dark.

The full getup would not be complete without some sort of weapon of course.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I was right!!! So cute! I love the one of both Ryan and Carter, they look so much a like its crazy. Glad you guys had a fun Halloween.

Deborah said...

Fun times. How funny that Landen and Brandon were both puppy dogs! Dalmation ones! I can't believe I never asked you what your kids were going to be. I haven't been to your blog in a while, I love all the pictures.

Liz said...

Halloween is the best! Your costumes are great. Love the pictures.