Friday, November 6, 2009

Haloween

Haloween was fun this year with both boys really getting into dressing up and trick or treating. Like every year I feel like I didn't quite get the pictures I hoped for, but I'll take what I can get I guess. Here are my little monsters...


My cute little puppy dog. He loves puppies right now, so he was very excited to dress up like one. Although some people did mistake him for a cow. (which he was last year)

Carter was dracula
puppy kisses
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I have a picture of Ryan and I about that age and he was dracula... aww, memories!

They look so cute! And a cow? really? come on people!

Katie and Jason said...

Those pictures are great! I wish they could've come knocking on my door!

Kirk and Falycia said...

Brandon doesn't look like a cow to me:) The boys are way cute I love it!

teage-and-erin said...

So adorable Emily!

Unknown said...

hola mi niñaaaaaa como estas?????????? vi las fotos de tus niños y estan tan grandes se ven tan lindoooossss te felicito, me gustaria poder verte hace tanto que no estamos juntas ademas me encantaria conocer a tus niños, bueno que estes bien y saludos a tu esposo