Friday, February 25, 2011

December

Ok, I know I am way to late to blog about christmas/December, I am a horrible blogger, but what can I say? I'm just going to blame it on the the kids. We had at blast a grandma and Grandpa Hastings, here are just a few of the highlights.
Making Gingerbread houses (still in Seattle) Not sure why Carter is wearing a neclace.

Acting out the Nativity. Always a Christmas favorite!

Sledding with Cousins! Brandon didn't really Love this ("Snow is not my favorite season" he says)
But Carter got to be quite the daredevil going down the slopes, would laugh when he wiped out and had an all -around great time


4-wheeling with Daddy. Fun, fun times in Wyoming.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a great Christmas! I love the nativity picture, they look so good! What happened to the use of towels and robes?! ;) Their costumes are much cuter!

Emily said...

yes, thats would be compliments of Ryan's mom. She hand made them. They looked so great.

Lisa said...

Christmas was great with you guys. It seems like it was forever ago. "snow isn't my favorite season" Brandon is too funny.