Friday, February 25, 2011

plane ride

Ryan's Dad was nice enough to take us on a little ride in his plane. None of us had ever been in a small plane before and it was so fun. It was a beautiful sunny day and the valley was absolutely georgeous from the view up above. I must have snapped 100 pictures, but I'll just share a few.


Carter and Brandon both fell asleep right after take off. I think the noise and lull of the plane just put them right out. It was kind of nice, that way I could just sit back and enjoy the view.


Breathtaking



Here is Ryan when his dad let him "take the wheel" for a minute. I was pretty nervous at this point!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

How cool!! So beautiful!

Lisa said...

I'm glad you guys got to go for a ride... and even more happy that the boys slept for you!

Deborah said...

Wow! That is so cool! I can't believe I didn't hear about this! Very Pretty!