Friday, October 22, 2010

Disneyland


Carter loved this talking garbage can at disney land. There was actually a man standing by it doing the voice, but all the kids loved it.


Carter and Ryan in front of the Space Mountain ride. Carter actually went on Space Mountain! I didn't realize how scary this ride was and agreed to let him go. (He loves space/astronauts, etc.) He actually did really good! He said he was only screaming through the first part. I think I may have actually screamed more, just thinking about my 4 year old being on the ride!
(see space mountain reference in Things Carter and Brandon said today section to the right)


Carter on the teacups


All of us after the fireworks show. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa King, and Aunt Katie for coming with us!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Liz said...

We went to Disneyland this year too! Loved the talking garbage can. Unfortunately space mountain was closed when we were there. I guess we'll have to catch it another time.

Lisa said...

So, I think your kids are pretty mixed (look like both of you) but that pic of Ryan and Carter, I didn't realize how much they look alike! They have the same dimple on the same cheek even, haha.

and I just read all their little quotes... absolutely hystarical!! They are all too funny. That Carter, he's a character!