Friday, October 22, 2010

my park

We got to go to a park by where my grandpa used to live that I used to play at all the time as a kid. It was soo fun seeing it again and having my kids play there. It brought back so many memories!

This is the 2in deep pool I used to wade in as a baby!




These are the tunnels I used to crawl through
Cousins Avery and Bre. :)



This is the merrygoround I used to spend hours spinning on!


And this is the tire swing I loved to spin with my sisters on.
So fun. Sorry this post is probably really boring to everyone except for me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deborah said...

So, I have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing at your side column of funny things your kids' say. What a crack up! I wanted to call you but it's only 6am your time! All your posts are fun to see. How fun to go back to Millwood park(is that right?). I vaguely remember the tunnels. Thanks for posting! So fun!

Emily said...

yes! it was so fun to go there with Bethany and Amelia. Don't you have such memories of spinning round and round on the merry-go-round? It is the same one! It was so fun to be there.