Sunday, October 31, 2010



I was especially proud of the cake. I think maybe I have just been watching a bit too much cake boss or something, but for some reason I wanted to try making a cake with fondant. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it might be, and quite fun. Here is the finished product.



In the end though I realize I don't really need to go to that much effort for this 3 year old. Anything sugary is bound to be loved and devoured no matter what it looks like. :)



Happy Birthday Brandon! We love you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deborah said...

So cute! The cake looks awesome! Looks like a fun party. I love the last picture of all your boys.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!! Man, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to match up to the cakes you and Deb make for your kids! The cake turned out great!! I love the picture of the boys at the end! Love you lots!

Lisa said...

Nice cake!! I LOVE that show too, and have been wanting to try to make a cake with fondent for the kids b-days... any tips?!

the pics are so cute. is Ryan holding the pinyata up with a rake?!

Emily said...

He sure is! All we could find at the last minute.